First, try the following:
- Ensure that both the Popsical and your Phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Restart your Popsical, ensure it is connected to WiFi, and NOT to Ethernet (see point 3).
- From the “main menu”, go to “settings”, select “network settings”, select your wifi-network, press “forget”, then re-enter your wifi password and click “connect”. Press the “back” button to return to the “main menu”.
- Force-quit the Phone App, re-input a new party code.
- Reconnect your Phone to the same WiFi-network as your Popsical device.
- Ensure that port 8080 is not restricted on your network, or connect to a different network.
- Ensure both Popsical and Phone are on the same subnet.
If the issue persists, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the problem. We will reply to your enquiry the following day between 10am -10pm.