Please try the following:
- Ensure that the HDMI cable is securely plugged in on both ends, and that it is certified and functional.
- Ensure that your TV is on, and is receiving video input from the correct port e.g. HDMI.
- Ensure your Popsical is connected to AC power using the included adapter. Thus is because if the voltage on the USB-C is too low, the Popsical Device will fail to boot up.
- Press and hold the “power button” on the Popsical remote.
- Restart your Popsical by unplugging and replugging the USB-C cable, which is providing the electrical input.
- Press back to exit the “karaoke screen”, from the “main menu” go to “settings”, click “network settings”, forget and rejoin your WiFi network, and move Popsical closer
- Change your TV setting to PC
If the issue persists, send us an email at email@example.com detailing the problem.We will reply to your enquiry the following day between 10am -10pm.